“Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
This weekend I was able to:
- Meet some of my primary school friends and rekindle a friendship with one of them.
- Discover a new hangout in Bangsar, thanks to said primary school friends.
- Procure a new form of distraction, again thanks to said primary school friends.
- Meet up with the girls, who have all been hankering for a real get-together since Bridezilla Weekend, so this one will last at least a month or so.
- Gain new perspective on certain things, which now has me wondering if there should be a slight rearranging of priorities.
- Rebuild my alcohol tolerance after my 46-day abstinence; if two consecutive nights of gin, vodka and tequila didn’t do it, then I’m a lost cause.
- Think about it — and you — without feeling the need to throw things.
Not bad after several weeks of laying low.