dis·trac·tion /dɪˈstrækʃən/ Pronunciation Key – Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-strak-shuhn] Pronunciation Key – Show IPA Pronunciation
1. the act of distracting.
2. the state of being distracted.
3. mental distress or derangement.
4. that which distracts, divides the attention, or prevents concentration.
5. that which amuses, entertains, or diverts; amusement; entertainment.
6. division or disorder caused by dissension; tumult.
Has anything changed? Is there a difference?
At least it’s just two out of six.